Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Family Tree
My mom and I have the same body shape.
My dad and I have a small dimple on the top of our cheeks.
My dad and I our both allergic to cats.
My mom and I are the same height.
Both my parents and I have the same eye color.
I learned how to ride a bike from my dad.
I learned how to skate from my mom.
I learned how to cook from my mom.
I learned how to play basketball from my dad.
I learned how to drive from both my parents.
Like we grown
Take me to the king
I believe human behaviors are learned because nobody is born a bad person its who your surrounded by that makes you feel like you have to act this way. For example your taught to have manners and be respectful but if you see someone else being rude therefore your going to think its okay to be rude. Its like a monkey see monkey do type of situation.