Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of inuit
the inuit people
clothing of the inuit people are mostly made out of animal fur
the inuit were mainly hunters and relied heavily as the animals of the artic as their main source of food
in the winter they would travel by foot or dog sled.
in the summer they would take the advantage and travel in boat.
hey live in
the inuit were skilled hunters, and caughtfood year-round even in the harsh winters.