Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ctss 3A3 CEL1 Abigail
Transcript of Ctss 3A3 CEL1 Abigail
Mass production pemitzs high rates of productions per person and therefore provides very inexpensive products.
Mass production system are usually organised in assembly lines. Production lines As production lines help to reduce cost it also has its disadvantages like Requiring a large workforce and repetitive boring work. Automation When a process carried out by machines with minimum human supervision is called automation. Robot Robot is a comuter controled machine that has an atrm- like structure with joints.
robots work at fast speeds, products are made in a shorter period of time.
robots are accurate and consistancy and quality of products can be ensured.
The cost of prodcing goods are reduced in the long run.
workers do not need to be exposed to conditions that are dangerous or harmful to their health. benefits of Robots