Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
7 Elements of Digital Storytelling organized by Saengmany Ratsabout
Transcript of 7 Elements of Digital Storytelling organized by Saengmany Ratsabout
Owning Your Insights
Finding your story:
What story do you want to tell?
What do you think your story means?
Clarifying your story:
What is your story about – really?
Owning Your Emotions
Finding the Moment
Is there a single moment that illustrates your insight?
Finding the moment of change
Seeing your Story
How will the images shape your story?
What images come to mind when recalling the moment of change/the entire story?
What do these images convey?
Hearing Your Story
Assembling Your Story
Sharing Your Story