Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Characters
A gorilla who lives in a mall with his friends.
A elephant who is next to Ivan and is Ivan's best friend.
A dog who lives in a cage close to Ivan.
A elephant who fills in for Stella because Stella died.
The setting in the book the One and Only Ivan is in the mall. Because it says that Ivan is in a big cage in the mall with his friend Stella, Bob, and Ruby plus Mack who takes care of all the animals.
The problem is that Ivan's friend Stella dies and Ivan promised Stella that he would take care of the new elephant Ruby.
The solution that Ivan did is he made a picture for Ruby to see because she is sad that Stella died. And it kind of made Ruby feel better.
I would recommend this book to anyone boy or girl because I saw a lot of girls reading it and I still read it and I liked it. I would recommend this book because it is really emotional but it has some cool things that Ivan does. Such as Ivan painting pictures and Ivan making a huge painting. And the pages are really short and it is really easy to read although there are a lot of pages but it should go pretty quick for you to read.