Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Latin "Cred" Believe or Trust
Transcript of Latin "Cred" Believe or Trust
By: Cameron Bortle
To believe as to the truth of something.
The quality of being believable or worthy of trust.
the Apostles' Creed or the Nicene Creed.
evidence of authority, status, rights, entitlement to privileges, or the like, usually in written form.
willing to believe or trust too readily, especially without proper or adequate evidence; gullible.
any system, doctrine, or formula of religious belief, as of a denomination.
injure the credit or reputation of; defame
not credulous; disinclined or indisposed to believe; skeptical.
depraved, villainous, or base.