Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do vdeogames effect short term eyesight?
Transcript of Do vdeogames effect short term eyesight?
we think that video games will reduce eyesight because it has been proven that you can have your eyesight reduced by watching TV too closely PURPOSE More than half of teenagers play video games. The purpose of this project is to find out if they are damaging or improving their eyesight. PROCEDURES 1. Gather materials: eye charts, video games, participants, and log book.
2. Measure each participants eyesight from ten feet away by having them read the lines of letters until they cant read them anymore
3. Record any wrong readings
4. Have participants play video games for 1 hour
5. Repeat steps 2 and 3
6. After another hour repeat steps 2,3,4, and 5.
7. Graph data.
8. Make conclusion based on the data collected. RESULTS CONCLUSION We thought that playing video games would negatively effect eyesight, due to previous knowledge of the effects of TV on eyesight. The data shows that video games positively effect eyesight up to 26.5% which didn't support our hypothesis. 26% average increase 24%average increase