Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
SAY NO TO CYBER-BULLYING!
Transcript of SAY NO TO CYBER-BULLYING!
Through Social Media
In our current generation, the world has started to know and communicate with each other only through the likes of social media. Here are a few examples of connecting through social media.
Even though the bullies call themselves strong and powerful, they do not know the impact of their words when it comes to social media.
The victims are extremely hurt emotionally and start feeling bad about themselves.
"Sticks and stones may hurt my bones,
but words can also hurt me."
What Can You Do?
Affects the lives of people...
This is how cyber-bullying...
Making them feel bad about themselves...
What are the Causes?
1. The cyber "bully" think that they are perceived to be strong and powerful.
2. The victim is too emotional and cannot take in the slightest of insults.
1. Keep you personal details off the internet.
2. Be careful what pictures you post.
3. DO NOT REPLY.
4. Report it to your parents, teachers or any other trusted adult.
5. Save messages for evidence.
6. Delete or BLOCK the Bully!
Thanks For Watching!
For more Info- Please go on to - www.saynotocyberbullying.com
We would Appreciate if you wrote a few words in the comments just to give us feedback.