Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Screen Printing
force ink or metal through screen
on a surface
creates picture or pattern
D: Photo-emulsion (Mesh)
commonly used for t-shirts, or garments (clothing)
To get the image on the mesh
Artwork on transparent sheet or film
Jet of water
After printed, dry ink
When did it start?
First seen in China during Song Dynasty (960-1279 CE)
Seen and Spread late 18th century
Europe and other Asian countries
Gained popularity in 1960s
Invented screen printing machine with color!
Invented other new ways to improve screen printing...
F: Printed Image
Leading it to what it is today!