Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Visual Organization | Grid
Transcript of Visual Organization | Grid
= way of organizing content on a page, using any combination of margins, guide lines, rows and columns to align elements within the composition and maintain structure throughout.
instituted by Modernism
(1) can assist the audience by breaking info into manageable chunks and establishing relationships between text and images
all design involves problem solving on both visual and organizational levels
all the elements (text, images, etc) must come together to communicate the message
a grid consists of a distinct set of alignment-based relationships that act as guides for distributing elements across a format
(2) every design is different; therefore every design will require a different grid structure...one that addresses the particular elements within the design
(3) a grid is used to help clarify the message being communicated and to unify the elements.
Can you determine the grid system in these designs?