Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
I want to finish school and go to college and pursue a caree
Transcript of I want to finish school and go to college and pursue a caree
Provide beauty services such as shampooing, cutting, coloring, and styling hair.
Apply makeup and dress wigs or perform hair removal.
Provide nail and skincare services.
Keep workstations clean and sanitize tools.
Recommend beauty treatment or hairstyles based on customer's features.
Demonstrate and sell hair care products and cosmetics
Most full-time hairdressers, stylists, and cosmetologists work 40 hours a week, but longer hours are common
Education & Experience
Though a high school diploma or equivalent, vocational training and on-the-job training, or an associate degree is the minimum formal education required for this occupation, some may require a bachelor's degree.
Tasks & Conditions