Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Building Responsible Relationships
Transcript of Building Responsible Relationships
Don't revolve your relationship around sexual activity
Being abstinent can result to having a stress free relationship. Peer Pressure
Internal- An impulse a person feels to engage in a behavior.
External- Pressure a person feels from another person or from a group to engage in a behavior. There are 2 types of pressures... Refusing There are 2 types of refusals; verbal and nonverbal Verbal Refusals- State your thoughts and feelings about the situation.
Nonverbal Refusals- Your body language should match what you are saying. Stand up straight and look serious so they will take you seriously. Avoid laughter and nervous behavior. Protective and Risk Factors Protective Factors- Anything that decreases the likelihood of someone engaging in a risky behavior.
Risk Factors- Anything that increases the likelihood of injury, disease, or other negative health problems. Common risk factors include:
Alcohol and drugs
Dating older people
Sexually active friends
Previous sexual activity The End!