Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Biomes: Arctic Tundra
Transcript of Biomes: Arctic Tundra
Musk Ox A physical adaptation of the Musk Ox is its two layers of fur, which has a short and long layer. The short layer traps in air and warms the air with body heat. The long layer protects the Musk Ox from wind and rain. Another adaptation of the Musk Ox would be its very hard hooves, which help the Musk Ox break ice in the winter to drink water underneath.