Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
iJOBS Symposium 2016 - Professional Preparedness S.Tucker Presentation
Transcript of iJOBS Symposium 2016 - Professional Preparedness S.Tucker Presentation
EVERYONE IS QUALIFIED
It all starts and
ends with your
PURSUE A CAREER OUTSIDE OF
Located under your chair are three cards
Identify which cards represent you, which do not
For the next few minutes you will have the option to barter with your peers until you have four cards that best represent you
"It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are."
- Roy E. Disney
We have essentially mastered the WHAT
Grown accustomed to explaining
However failed at identifying
SO WHAT IS YOUR
will make you a confident
TEN TIPS & TRUTHS ABOUT NETWORKING
10. Do something every single day. Make it a habit.
9. Have three go-to questions for any time or setting
8. Identify your "superconnectors"
7. Memory fades after a couple... conversations... so make sure you have a pen and pad handy
6. The first 30 seconds and the last 30 seconds are critical, so be prepared
5. Networking is much more than an event; make it a lifestyle
4. Go from "A" to "B" not "A to "J"
3. Are you listening?
2. Always follow-up
1. Be ready to share your WHY
Associate Athletic Director - Director of Rutgers Leadership Academy