Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fund raising Training
Transcript of Fund raising Training
What Fund raising ??
raising the finance necessary to carry out a project either in the form of
How Fund raising !!!
You should Be well oriented with your Organization .
Strong Qualified Team
Team member should have skills :
- Hard working 40 %
- Creative thinking 20 %
- Public Relations 20 %
- Smart 20 %
- Ya5od w ydy fel kalam
'' 7awartagy '' :D
Most important 2 Points
- Well-oriented about your organization and project .
your project :)
you should decide :
- what is the project ??
- Aims & Objectives .
- Target group .
- Methods .
- Who will coordinate " Qualified
or not :( "
- Evaluation & opinions
Budget :D :D
- You should have a list of expenses.
- You should know " If you don’t know how much it costs, you don’t know how much you need. "
- Be aware that funding organisations will treat the budget as the most important part of your application.
- Inspire confidence and show your project to be both realistic and trustworthy.
- Receipts .. Receipts .. Receipts .. :D
3a4an ma ttsgn4 :)))
Don't forget !!
Ways to Get Your fund
'' Sources of Fund''
1- Membership fees
lw 3andk members kteer 7ot 3aleehom :D
your faculty , university , ministries , ...
you should be Honest and polite .
need 4 things :
1- A project that appeals
2- A good slogan
3- Backup from acknowledged institutions
4- A good launch strategy
**Use the media as free advertisement
**Use Sponsors as Publication
4- Big events
- Find an occassion
- Important for PR .
- Sell your tickets .
5- Foundations and grants
you need a Good
7- punishments !!!
8- Hot Contacts :D
9- Sell your self
- Folders and notes
- Ads on facebook page and website
- 7azazat , Falayat , ..., etc .
8 REASONS WHY SOME PROJECTS FAIL
• Inadequate authority
• Lack of project team participation and planning
• Lack of project team participation in problem solving
• Inadequate communication skills
• Inadequate technical skills
• Inadequate administrative skills
• Unrealistic project schedules
• Unclear project goals
8 REASONS WHY PROJECTS SUCCEED
• The organisational structure is suited to the project team
• The target group is involved from the start of the project
• The project makes proper use of network planning techniques
• The project team
• participates in planning
• is committed to establishing schedules
• is committed to establishing realistic budgets
• works with bureaucracy, politics and procedures and not against them
• agree on specific and realistic project goals
- Keep the contacts with the sponsor, even if you did not get funding .
- Say thank you to sponsors.
- Invite them to be involved in the project.
- Check how much the sponsor can sponsor.
- Tell yourself that the purpose is not to get the money but to achieve the project’s objectives.
- Make sure that the balance ( income –expenses = 0 or + )
- Don’t be discouraged by a no .
- Don’t do it if you don’t have the money .
- Don’t expect the funders to know the importance of your project if you don’t tell them .
- Don’t think that you know everything!
- Don’t be afraid to: share work and responsibilities with others, ask for help .
- Don’t use abbreviations !!!!!!!
Remember that !!
FUNDRAISING REQUIRES PATIENCE & PERSISTENCE !!!
“EFFORT NOT MADE IS OPPORTUNITY LOST”
Thank You :)
Mohamed Safaa Ahmed
Mob. : 01228977642
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org