Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fund raising Training
Transcript of Fund raising Training
What Fund raising ??
raising the finance necessary to carry out a project either in the form of
How Fund raising !!!
You should Be well oriented with your Organization .
Strong Qualified Team
Team member should have skills :
- Hard working 40 %
- Creative thinking 20 %
- Public Relations 20 %
- Smart 20 %
- Ya5od w ydy fel kalam
'' 7awartagy '' :D
Most important 2 Points
- Well-oriented about your organization and project .
your project :)
you should decide :
- what is the project ??
- Aims & Objectives .
- Target group .
- Methods .
- Who will coordinate " Qualified
or not :( "
- Evaluation & opinions
Budget :D :D
- You should have a list of expenses.
- You should know " If you don’t know how much it costs, you don’t know how much you need. "
- Be aware that funding organisations will treat the budget as the most important part of your application.
- Inspire confidence and show your project to be both realistic and trustworthy.
- Receipts .. Receipts .. Receipts .. :D
3a4an ma ttsgn4 :)))
Don't forget !!
Ways to Get Your fund
'' Sources of Fund''
1- Membership fees
lw 3andk members kteer 7ot 3aleehom :D
your faculty , university , ministries , ...
you should be Honest and polite .
need 4 things :
1- A project that appeals
2- A good slogan
3- Backup from acknowledged institutions
4- A good launch strategy
**Use the media as free advertisement
**Use Sponsors as Publication
4- Big events
- Find an occassion
- Important for PR .
- Sell your tickets .
5- Foundations and grants
you need a Good
7- punishments !!!
8- Hot Contacts :D
9- Sell your self
- Folders and notes
- Ads on facebook page and website
- 7azazat , Falayat , ..., etc .
8 REASONS WHY SOME PROJECTS FAIL
• Inadequate authority
• Lack of project team participation and planning
• Lack of project team participation in problem solving
• Inadequate communication skills
• Inadequate technical skills
• Inadequate administrative skills
• Unrealistic project schedules
• Unclear project goals
8 REASONS WHY PROJECTS SUCCEED
• The organisational structure is suited to the project team
• The target group is involved from the start of the project
• The project makes proper use of network planning techniques
• The project team
• participates in planning
• is committed to establishing schedules
• is committed to establishing realistic budgets
• works with bureaucracy, politics and procedures and not against them
• agree on specific and realistic project goals
- Keep the contacts with the sponsor, even if you did not get funding .
- Say thank you to sponsors.
- Invite them to be involved in the project.
- Check how much the sponsor can sponsor.
- Tell yourself that the purpose is not to get the money but to achieve the project’s objectives.
- Make sure that the balance ( income –expenses = 0 or + )
- Don’t be discouraged by a no .
- Don’t do it if you don’t have the money .
- Don’t expect the funders to know the importance of your project if you don’t tell them .
- Don’t think that you know everything!
- Don’t be afraid to: share work and responsibilities with others, ask for help .
- Don’t use abbreviations !!!!!!!
Remember that !!
FUNDRAISING REQUIRES PATIENCE & PERSISTENCE !!!
“EFFORT NOT MADE IS OPPORTUNITY LOST”
Thank You :)
Mohamed Safaa Ahmed
Mob. : 01228977642
E.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org