Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
nataliechrisandrews and hailey
Transcript of nataliechrisandrews and hailey
Nya walks for water 8 hours a day, has a lot of chores. She is Neur. SETTING Salva was 11 in 1985 and Nya was 11 in 2008 and they live in Southern Sudan. The setting is important because there was a war in Southern Sudan. CONFLICT Salva lost his family and left his village, Marial got eaten by a lion, his uncle got shot on a tree, a refugee camp in Ethiopia shut down, Salva got chosen to go to New York. MOOD The book made me feel sad for the people in Sudan and feel thankful for what I have. THEME The theme of the story is to help others. A LONG WALK TO WATER
Linda Sue Park