Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Homes in Spanish Spanish Speaking Countries
Transcript of Homes in Spanish Spanish Speaking Countries
Types of housing in Spain-
Chalet- Chalets are smaller one story houses. They are found by the coast or in the county.
Piso- These too also tend to be flat and often have shared pools.
Apartamento- These are found in costal places where tourist often visit. They are small flats.
Local- These are the spaces at the bottom of apartment buildings used for businesses.
Finca- Large estates with surrounded with land and need a lot of work to maintain.
Terreno- Just a plot of land.
Life in Mexico-
Mexico's populations is mainly
European/ Spanish, Native American, and mix of those two.
Many villages are built around central markets.
The wet season is from May to October.
Cost of living in Mexico-
The price of living in Mexico shows to be a lot less expensive than in the U.S.
It is more than 65% cheaper to rent in Mexico than in the U.S.
by Gabby Foss