Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ethos, Logos, Pathos
Transcript of Ethos, Logos, Pathos
- Emotional Appeals
*Images that create emotion
*personal anecdotes (stories)
*powerful phrases (connotation
- Logical Appeals
*Facts or statistics
*Research and information
*Cause and Effect
Ethos- Credible source
Questions to ask yourself...
-Whom is this written to/for?
-What is the author's/speaker's
-What do they want you to do/know?
Who is the AUDIENCE?
Who is the audience?
Who is the speaker/writer?
What is their claim?
What do they want you to do?
List the appeals, and cite evidence…
Is this advertisement convincing?