Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ethos, Logos, Pathos
Transcript of Ethos, Logos, Pathos
- Emotional Appeals
*Images that create emotion
*personal anecdotes (stories)
*powerful phrases (connotation
- Logical Appeals
*Facts or statistics
*Research and information
*Cause and Effect
Ethos- Credible source
Questions to ask yourself...
-Whom is this written to/for?
-What is the author's/speaker's
-What do they want you to do/know?
Who is the AUDIENCE?
Who is the audience?
Who is the speaker/writer?
What is their claim?
What do they want you to do?
List the appeals, and cite evidence…
Is this advertisement convincing?