Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How Historians Study the Past!
Transcript of How Historians Study the Past!
the Past? What has
in the past affects... 1. Our present
our future because... 3. To learn about
and study society.
Historians ask questions about: Politics Religion Culture Economics What are some
that historians ask? How have groups or societies interacted, and what have been the results?
How have leaders governed societies?
How have belief systems developed and changed?
How have societies dealt with differences among their people?
How have societies tried to protect people's security?
How are societies similar and different? 2. To understand traditions Who studies the past? Let's talk about their job. The
Job Ask Questions Examine
evidence Tools and helps us to... oral history primary source secondary source must choose the most trustworthy evidence it is not always
easy to answer