Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FORM III B - ZOE Y MATEO D
Transcript of FORM III B - ZOE Y MATEO D
The Olympic Games started in 776 BC in honor to the Greek gods and goddess. Men were allowed to take part in it ,but women could only go to look for a husband.
If there was a war, it had to be stopped to celebrate the Olympic Games. Heraia was festival only for girls, they could run race, it was divided up so that girls and women could run with others of a similar age.
In 391 AD Theodosius canceled them but in 1896 the Modern Olympic Games were celebrated again.
They take place every 4 years and they start when an athlete lights the torch.