Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chapter 8 - Section 2 Hellenistic Greece
Transcript of Chapter 8 - Section 2 Hellenistic Greece
Fighting One Another
23 Years Old
1. Organized a professional Army
2. Made new battle formations
3. Used Cavalry and Infantry
4. New Weapons - catapolt
Roman Battering Ram
King Philip II
Philip Conquers Greece
How King Philip
Alexander Tries to
Conquer the World
Alexander the Great
Alexander the Great died and no one could unite the empire.
The Legacy of
The Blend of Greek, Persian, Egyptian and Indian Style
Discoveries in Science and Medicine
Alexander had returned to Babylon to make plans for a land-sea expedition around Arabia when he fell ill with a fever and died. He was not yet 33 years old. His body, according to legend, was preserved in honey within a glass coffin and placed in an imposing mausoleum in Alexandria, Egypt.