Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vietnam War
Philippines Parties The anti-Communist forces North Vietnam
North Korea The Communist forces - The parties - Background - Diem's control (1955-1963) - Americanization - The American retreat Americanization - South Vietnam stands alone (1974-1975) Communism Background Diem's control (1955-1963) American retreat South Vietnam stands alone 1974-1975 After the war - Source list Books: Source List Websites - Michael Burgan:
Vietnamkrigen - Wikipedia - Douglas Willoughby:
Vietnamkrigen - History Magasins - Leksikon.org - Den Store Danske - Google billeder 1954-1975 Freedom North Vietnam South Vietnam Democratic Total American retreat Vietnam's state after the Vietnam War Deaths in the war Fights after the Vietnam War - The war between France and Vietnam
- The Battle of Dien Bien Phu, and how it changed the war
- How it ended and what it meant for the world? - Who was Ngô Dình Dim?
- What did he meant for South Vietnam
and the world?
-Why was he assassinated?
- How were things in the South
Vietnam after Ngô Dình Diem´s dead? Ngô Dình Diem with the U.S president Eisenhower USA´S Strategy and Tactics: - The U.S thoughts about the war
- How the war goes into the jungle!
- The USA´s four phases
- How the strategies effected the war! Protest in USA Paris = peace The president election(1972) The end Taken by Sal Veder
A P.O.W. is coming home to his family at of the Vietnam War. The end U.S.a gets involed - Geneva Agreement - The cold war begins - Eisenhower USA will support - FNL founded - President John F. Kennedy
and Vietnam - Ngo Dinh Diem Saigons fall North Vietnam attack