Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Vietnam War
Philippines Parties The anti-Communist forces North Vietnam
North Korea The Communist forces - The parties - Background - Diem's control (1955-1963) - Americanization - The American retreat Americanization - South Vietnam stands alone (1974-1975) Communism Background Diem's control (1955-1963) American retreat South Vietnam stands alone 1974-1975 After the war - Source list Books: Source List Websites - Michael Burgan:
Vietnamkrigen - Wikipedia - Douglas Willoughby:
Vietnamkrigen - History Magasins - Leksikon.org - Den Store Danske - Google billeder 1954-1975 Freedom North Vietnam South Vietnam Democratic Total American retreat Vietnam's state after the Vietnam War Deaths in the war Fights after the Vietnam War - The war between France and Vietnam
- The Battle of Dien Bien Phu, and how it changed the war
- How it ended and what it meant for the world? - Who was Ngô Dình Dim?
- What did he meant for South Vietnam
and the world?
-Why was he assassinated?
- How were things in the South
Vietnam after Ngô Dình Diem´s dead? Ngô Dình Diem with the U.S president Eisenhower USA´S Strategy and Tactics: - The U.S thoughts about the war
- How the war goes into the jungle!
- The USA´s four phases
- How the strategies effected the war! Protest in USA Paris = peace The president election(1972) The end Taken by Sal Veder
A P.O.W. is coming home to his family at of the Vietnam War. The end U.S.a gets involed - Geneva Agreement - The cold war begins - Eisenhower USA will support - FNL founded - President John F. Kennedy
and Vietnam - Ngo Dinh Diem Saigons fall North Vietnam attack