Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Scientist report 1800-1900
Transcript of Scientist report 1800-1900
Early influence- telegrapher and inventor Franklin Leonard Pope
Was in a rivalry with Nikola Tesla about use of direct current electricity.
Knowledge of others
Motion picture- Kinetograph
Battery for Model T Ford
Taught at home by mother and self taught.
Read R.G. Parker's "School of Natural Philosophy" and "The Cooper Union For The Advancement of Science and Art."
Became a telegraph operator.
Entrepreneur- started 14 companies including General Electric.
Favorite past times are reading and experimenting.
He was born in Milan Ohio on Febuary 11, 1847.
His father is Samuel Ogden Edison.
His mother is Nancy Mathews Elliot.
He was home schooled.
He had a hearing problem at a early age from scarlet fever.
Married Mary Stillwell in 1871 and had three children .
He died on October 18, 1931.
Thomas Edison 1800-1900
By Chance Williams