Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Geography
By: Grace Miller, Daniella Waterworth and Kayla Zaritsky
Geography Natural resources:
This is why Geography is important...
more natural resources makes
more goods which makes
More money which makes
- oil - uranium
- diamonds - copper
- iron - silver
- cobalt - coca beans
Jared Diamond's Theory is that...
geography is what sprouts a better
economy so geography is the most important
We agree with Jared Diamond's Theory
We are focusing on
Sure The Others are important too....
But it is all based off what the geography does to it
Wherever the cities rise the society will develop protection/antibodies against diseases that rome around the cities.