Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Components Of Fitness Btec
Transcript of Components Of Fitness Btec
The ability to use voluntary muscles many times without getting tired.
The amount of force a muscle can exert against a resistance.
The range of movement possible at a joint.
The ability to exercise the entire body for long periods of time.
The differential rate at which an individual is able to perform a movement or cover a distance in a period of time.
The ability to do strength performances quickly (power = strength x speed).