Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of World War
From the perspective of Carl Kleinknecht
Fort Eustis, Virginia
Where did Carl train and fight?
Where allies were burried
They were built to concentrait all people accused of "asocial" or socially different behavior. (German Communists, Socialists, Social Democrats, Gypsies, homosexuals and Jews).
Built to house and contain all the allied soldiers.
(Airmen, army men and navy men).
4 months and 724 km of walking