Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anesthesiology
Mean Salary: $246,320
State Medical License
Pros & Cons
To acheive my goal of becoming an anesthesiologist I plan to enroll in many medical classes in high school along with anatomy and other classes to prepare me for college.
Paying for College
I plan to use my grades and acomplishments to pay for most of my college tuition and the rest I should be able to pay out of pocket withought taking out any student loans.
I plan to attend Quilin College of medicine at ETSU. After some research I found that the average price for a semester at ETSU for an in-state student is about $6000
Anesthesiology is important to me because I like to help others along with have close contact with my patients. Anesthesiology is also important to me because it is a very close group that is hard to get into and it takes lots of work.
Many years of study
long work hours
Contact with patients
My interest in anesthesiology should display that I demand a lot from myself and I have very high standards for myself. My financial Goal is to be able to live a nice life and not have to always worry about money limiting me.