Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chemical weathering. Kiarah dodds
Transcript of Chemical weathering. Kiarah dodds
chemical reactions break down the bonds holding rocks together, causing them to fall apart.
PLANTS AND ANIMALS ARE AGENTS OF MECHANICAL WEATHERING. CHEMICAL WEATHERING CHANGES THE MATERIALS THAT MAKE UP ROCKS AND SOIL.
Chemical weathering is much more common in locations were there is a lot of water.
hERES SOME INFORMATION ON WEATHERING.... IT PROCESSES BY WITCH THE INTERNAL STRUCTURE OF A MINERAL IS.