Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SELF DRIVING CARS
Transcript of SELF DRIVING CARS
By : Thomas
This is a self driving car
Self-driving cars can drive by itself. It is made to drive people without them controlling the car so you can sit back.
But I think you should not get one because it takes a lots of your money.
It only can go 100 miles but in new places you need to download maps to it. It has a lots of updates that might take a long time. Also it does not stop at a stop sign or turn lanes.
Driver less cars are guided by computers that rely on information about the roads. Self-driving can only the speed of 25 mph so you need to stay off of some roads. Also that means it will take longer to travel to places.
The car and window is really strong so if you crash you can get hurt a lot.