Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PUPPY LOVE
for more than 30,000 years dogs and humans have been together
This will affect the future because more people might go to the humane society to rescue a dog if they are lonely and need someone to bond with.
Japanese scientist Miho Nagasawa
Oxytocin: a substance in the blood encourages bonding (cuddle chemical)
Bonds between Humans and Dogs
At the table
Thanks for watching!!!