Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Othman Sr-Alkhatim Othman Oral and dental health * It is a crucial aspect of maintaining general health.
*According to a study conducted by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 80% of people with HIV disease will present with at least one oral manifestation at some time during the course of their infection.
* Proper dental care can reduce the presence of bacteria, which reduces strain on the immune system.
* Furthermore, good dental care and hygiene leads to enhanced breath and whiter teeth, making you feel healthier while interacting with people. Promotion of dental care 1. Show: A picture often speaks a thousand words.
2. Give: When oral pathology is identified and a picture is taken, a handout that corresponds to the patient's condition can be given to the client.
3. Tell: Speak calmly as you would to a good friend.
4. Promote: The role of school.5. Advise: By the parents The Importance of Dental Care Topic 3 Dental Health Promotion Good dental care and Good dental and oral hygiene Healthier Community " promotion of oral hygiene and dental care for a patient with normal oral and dental health ".