Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Global Warming
EXPERTS WE INTERVIEWED
How the weather changes with overflowing oceans
Rising Sea levels
rising carbon dioxide atmosphere traps in heat planet becomes warmer.
the ice melts
rising sea levels
stranding many animals on ice
causing more and severe floods
Climate change due to global warming:
Problems that affect entire ecosystems
How weather changes with the melting of glaciers
Gracias por escuchar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What can we do?
use bikes instead of cars
reduce, reuse and recycle
stop using machinery that makes smoke
1. Christensen, Thomas, MPWMD, March 20,2014, personal interview
2. David, Laurie & Gordon, Cambria Scolastic -New York 2007
3.DeVogelaere,Andrew,Marine Scientist, March 17,2014 emaill interview.
6. Guzman, Andrew, OVERHEATED, The Human Cost of Climate Change OXFORD University Press 2013
7. Pringle, Laurence, Global Warming - the threat of earth's changing climate,New York Seastar books 2001
the biggest effect of global warming
change in the climate
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
WHY WE HAVE GLOBAL WARMING
FACTS FROM Andrew De Vogelaere
The ocean absorbs half of the CO2 in the air which makes it more acidic and more salty. The CO2 is destroying the plankton's food.
(which is leading to a chain reaction in the food chane with all the animals including us.)
HOW CAN WE SLOW IT DOWN?
HOW CAN WE PREVENT IT?
Ride bikes instead of cars
Stop burning so much fossil fuels
Turn off the light whenever you leave a room
Global warming is a challenge we must not ignore any longer, and must face. We can help by saving water, and decide what is nessasary to halt the roasting of the globe.
Calentamiento global es causado por humanos.
Reducir, retilizar, y recidir.
Conservar el agua.