Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of CRM Strategy of Nike
Transcript of Copy of CRM Strategy of Nike
American multinational corporation - design, development, manufacturing and worldwide marketing and selling of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories and services
Nike's CRM Strategy
The key is Social Media
Presentation by Brigitta Szegedi, Natália Széphelyi and Andrienn Patányi
2014 the brand alone was valued at $19 billion
wide range of sports equipment
shoes, jerseys, shorts, baselayers
assortment: including shoes and apparel for sports activities like association football, basketball, running, combat sports, tennis, American football, athletics, golf, and cross training for men, women, and children
• well known and popular in youth culture,chav culture and hip hop culture for their supplying of urban fashion clothing
Nike+ app with Apple
Nike launched it's official site in 1996, which provided information about their products. This at the time was an innovative move.
With the apperance of sites such as Youtube, Facebook, companies could have a direct connection with their consumers globally.
Nike decided to have more than one Twitter accounts; to serve all kind of purposes.
Millions of people follow and tweet about anything that has to do with Nike.
Over 8 milli
on people follow Nike
tagging them in their
pictures - basically free
marketing from your
Almost 22.5 million people liked Nike on Facebook, that is more than twice the amount of Hungary's population.
Facebook connects Nike consumers in many ways
"It's Not A Shoe, It's A Community"
Not only including the average person next door, but celebrities as well.
6 exclusive stores globally: London, Paris, Milan, Shanghai, Hong Kong, NYC and of course it's viral as well.
NikeLabs are the only place to see the company's new products.
Why shop in a NikeLab:
You can find limited edition shoes - if you're lucky
The Labs are using local businesses, like Londons store collaborated with the Marsmallow Laser Feast
Everything is made of recycled material
Join the local running community for free (seated garden area, helping with resources ect.)
Nike Training Club
An application compatible with iOS and Android
Based on your needs, it will develop a 4 week training program for you using workouts designed and used by famous athletes.
Constantly encourages you during workout, able to sync with Nike Running and provides you music from you music library
Nike Running Clubs
Nike Running Events
Mission: Bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
* If you have a body, you are an athlete
Turn your miles red
every pledged mile you run, Bank of America donates 40 cents to the Global Fund to fight AIDS with (red).
Run the game
Run Java Island
- extremely competitive organization with its approach of “Just Do It” slogan
- globally recognized brand
- perceived by some consumers as being too premium and a luxury brand
- Nike is increasingly being seen as a must have product
- market for sports shoes and garments is very competitive
- ensure that it does not dilute its focus