Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Power and Influence
Transcript of Power and Influence
Legitimate or Positional
Connection The best type of power Formal
Influential based It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
Alan Cohen Strategies for Leaders Coercive Power Legitimate Power Expert Power Reward Power Referent Power Informational Power Connection Power Good Bad Presented by Hayley Darley, Siqi Feng,
Patrick Hogue, Nathan Mussino,
Austin Sturdivant, and TJ Wiggins