Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Comparison of Adjectives - revision and test prep
Transcript of Comparison of Adjectives - revision and test prep
1. A cheetah is _________ than a horse. (fast)
2. Susan’s hair is _________ than Betty’s. (short)
3. The Mt Blanc is _________ than the Großglockner, the Mt Everest is the _________ mountain. (high)
4. June is _________than May, but July is the . _________(hot)
5. Table tennis is _________ than tennis, but badminton is the _________ . (easy)
....more practicing :)
6. French is _____________than English, but Chinese is the _________ language. (difficult)
7. "Airforce One" is the _________ film I have ever seen. (interesting)
8. No, I don’t think so. "Contact" is _________ than "Airforce One". (interesting)
9. Hot dogs are _________ than hamburgers. (good)
10. This is the _________ chocolate cake I have ever eaten. (good)
11. Skiing is as _________ as riding a bike. (easy)
12. Carol sings as _________ as Mary, but Cindy sings the _________ . (beautiful)
13. Tennis is _________ than skiing, but football is the _________sport. (popular)
Let's compare these two!
What about these? Write the comparisons in your notebook!
Let's compare these guys too! (use the comparatives and superlatives you know)
How do we decide which rules to use?
How do we know which adjective is short and which is long?
How do we compare these?
Oops! What's just happened there?
Which are these?
How do we form comparatives and superlatives?
How many of them are there?
Let's remember the rules!
So, for the written exam...
LUCKY - ________________________________________
NICE - __________________________________________
FLAT - __________________________________________
INTERESTING - ________________________________
UNBELIEVABLE - ______________________________
BORING - _______________________________________
some exercises about adjectives
a comparison based on a picture
that's it! :)
a little bit of text about something you know how to compare
It's pretty easy, but it can be even
easier if we come to additional classes
tonight and if we practice at home!
So, before we finish...
Which adjectives can we use for describing people?
Which adjectives do we use for describing animals?
friendly, tall, long, short, interesting, smart, wild, dangerous, boring, hard-working, big, small, poisonous, gentle, aggressive, cute, sweet, beautiful, amazing, friendly...