Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
No Dress Code
Transcript of No Dress Code
By: Peter, Katelyn, Jack, Justin, and Sara
Things we should wear
We should have the freedom of wearing flip flops, sandals, athletic shorts, and sweat pants.
Why there shouldn't be a dress code
It takes away people's freedom of expression and what you want to wear such as athletic shorts and sweat pants.
Why we can't wear it
Schools think it's bad to wear certain clothes such as sweat pants because they're afraid of people pulling they're pants down.
We think we shouldn't have a dress code because we should have a choice in what we wear. Taking away what you want to wear is taking away your personality.