Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of quoting
By Mr. Howell
How do I cite my information?
General format for citing most sources:
Author’s last name, first name.
Title of the Work. (short piece titles in quotation marks, long pieces in italics)
example to cite a book
instead of writing everything out there is a easier way
will practice creating citations. you will receive some books magazines and websites at you will have to create citations for to finish by the end of the class.
Then you will go to Easybib and practice creating the citation on Easybib
To cite a work you need to know the format
work hard and do a good job