Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social and Economic Reforms 1800s and early 1900s
Transcript of Social and Economic Reforms 1800s and early 1900s
For Women Voting Rights
For all Men trade between countries without quotas, tariffs, or other restrictions Imposing high terrifs on grain Campaign against slavery and slave trade Capitol offenses: crime punishable by death What social and economic reforms were passed by the British Parliament durign the 1800s and early 1900s? Social Reforms Economic Reforms Improved Working Conditions Laws passed to regulate and better factory and mine conditions Emmeline Pankhurst Penal Colony Abolition Movement Home Rule Local self government The Irish Potato Famine