Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SAC 1 Preparation (5th lesson) - Unpacking a high-level samp
Transcript of SAC 1 Preparation (5th lesson) - Unpacking a high-level samp
To understand the key features of a sample text response.
Students will be able to articulate what makes a good text response and apply these features to their own work.
Entry activity: Identifying TEEL in a sample body pargraph
1. We'll read the sample body paragraph together.
2. Then working in pairs, identify TEEL:
laboration on idea/s of topic sentence
vidence and explanation of evidence
ink back to idea/s of body paragraph and essay question
3. We'll have 10 minutes.
4. Discussion to follow.
1. Focus on reinforcing knoweldge of the text and quotes.
2. You can do this by going through study gudies and trying to memorise quotes.
Activity: Unpacking a sample text response
1. Read the text and pay close attention to the annotations.
2. Answer the questions in a thorough manner.
3. We have 35 minutes.
3. Discussion to follow
SAC 1 Preparation (5th lesson) - Unpacking a high-level sample text response