Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Elizabeth Herbertz
After Rosa Parks parents separated, Rosa Parks and her mother moved to Pine Level, Alabama.
Rosa when too a segregated one room school in Pine Level, Alabama which lacked school supplies such as desks.
Adulthood Facts,When She Died
When Rosa was an adult she was the first african american to not give her seat to a white man. She was a protester of segregation laws. Her actions led to major changes , including the Supreme court against segregation. She was convicted of breaking the law, and was fined fourteen dollars. Resulted in a bus
boycott. She died October 24, 2005.
Born and place of birth
Rosa Parks was born on February 4, 1913 in Tuskegee, Alabama.