Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water Cycle
The water cycle describes how water evaporates from the surface of the earth, rises into the atmosphere, cools and condenses into rain or snow in clouds, and falls again to the surface as precipitation.
Some environmental problems for the water cycle is that natural run-off from farms can pollute the water, and our society is only available to %1 of the fresh water.
Threat to environment
This could be a very fatal thing if enough pollution is in our water systems, if could really affect the quality of our water and the healthiness. And it can affect us as a society.
-Farmers could set up proper barriers of the run-off, so that none will enter into the near by water ways, they could also just move all the possible threats of producing run-off to a farther area from the waterways.
-For the water availability we could just limit the amount of excess water everyone uses. Or we could just properly protect the water so none of it's wasted like with a very large reservoir.