Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Deja Vu TOK Presentation
Transcript of Deja Vu TOK Presentation
-Deja vecu- Already experienced
-Deja senti- Already felt
-Deja visite- Already visited What can Deja Vu connect to? - Can we see into the future?
- Is our stored knowledge trustworthy?
- What definition is more accurate, scientific or reason?
-How are our individual selves represented and incorporated into our memory? What causes Deja Vu? There are many possibilites why Deja Vu occurs:
-Brain mismatching pieces of information to creat a whole sensical picture.
-Malfunctioning of long/short term memory circuits in the brain
-Way of reincarnation and neurological "time travel" Bibliography http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1682