Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Deja Vu TOK Presentation
Transcript of Deja Vu TOK Presentation
-Deja vecu- Already experienced
-Deja senti- Already felt
-Deja visite- Already visited What can Deja Vu connect to? - Can we see into the future?
- Is our stored knowledge trustworthy?
- What definition is more accurate, scientific or reason?
-How are our individual selves represented and incorporated into our memory? What causes Deja Vu? There are many possibilites why Deja Vu occurs:
-Brain mismatching pieces of information to creat a whole sensical picture.
-Malfunctioning of long/short term memory circuits in the brain
-Way of reincarnation and neurological "time travel" Bibliography http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1682