Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Anti Abortion
Thanks for watching!
Quote from Ghandi
“It seems to me as clear as daylight that abortion would be a crime.”-Ghandi
If people say abortion is ok, then why is it not ok to kill other people? If a woman can kill her own child (abortion), than it should be legal for someone to kill someone else and not get in trouble for it? This is saying that abortion is the same thing as killing someone. Killing someone is illegal, so abortion should be as well.
A baby is alive before it is actually born, so abortion is murder
"I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.” -Ronald Reagan
By: Callie, Erika and Cole
Quote from Mother Teresa
“The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between.” -Mother Teresa
Everyone deserves a life
There are other options besides abortion.
Abortion is unsafe-- 411 women died since 1973 during a legal abortion procedure.
4 in 10 unintended pregnancies are aborted.
The abortion rate went down 8% between 2000 and 2008.The woman that have abortions are 58% are in their 20s, 61% have one or more children, 56% are unmarried and not cohabiting, 69% are economically disadvantaged, and 73% report a religious affiliation
85% of all abortions were performed on unmarried women in 2010
The most common reasons women say they have an abortion are because:
1) having a baby would interfere with work, school or other responsibilities
2) they can't afford a child, they don't want to be a single parent
3)they are having problems with their husband or partner