Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How Your Business Needs to Look at Social Media TODAY
Transcript of How Your Business Needs to Look at Social Media TODAY
Marketing Leadership Council Image Credits:
Spoon Graphics Built using Plan! 1. Listen
3. Join OK so...WHY does my business care?
Help your stakeholders. educate WHAT... is social media? "the use of technology
combined with social interaction
to create or co-create " VALUE EXPENSIVE WHERE... The 5 W's of SOCAL MEDIA
Why YOUR Business
Needs to Engage with 5 W's SOCIAL
MEDIA Make a no control Helpful Hints.. SCARY SCARY ROI? fad CRITICISM 2%
of the US!! two thirds conversation! brand extension! crowdsourcing! economical!! RELEVANCE! Source: Duct Tape Marketing Source: Socialnomics, YouTube 2010. Facebook 70 number of
% of FaceBook accounts...
% of bloggers talking about brands?
(maybe ??) Twitter accounts outside the US? yours Source: eConsultancy, Jan 2010. educate. Continue to no privacy RELATIONSHIP Have patience. Don't let your content stagnate.
your homework. NOW Percent of active daily
Accounts... YOUR customer. News articles 300 188,000 Twitter followers 20,000 Blog posts Twitter: @SyrinxZen "if someone is terrorizing your neighborhood, sometimes it's alright to grab a stick and take a swing. Social media, and in this particular case Twitter, has given average people like me the ability to use and invent all sorts of brand new sticks."
- Leroy Stick 4. Create
7. Measure Source: San Francisco Chronicle, June 2010. A Study in Timing: the BP Debacle