Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Unpacking ELA
What do we know about each of these words...?
How do these words change when we combine them...?
Let's create a group understanding of what this means... A definition.
Monday - ELA Defined
Wednesday - ELA Terms
- Text vs. Passage
- "Expression" vs. "Writing"
- Vocabulary and "Frayer" Mindset
- Objective / Subjective
Thursday - Types of text
- Text vs. Passage (look at examples)
- Informative text
- Reading-based tasks (expectations)
Tuesday - So What?!
- How do we use ELA?
* Why do we study language
* What is "English" ?
* Dialects / Cultural issues
Talk with your partner...
What you need to know and why...
Friday - Assessment
- Introduce Assessment Rotation (each week)
1) Written (subjective / objective)
2)Oral (subjective / objective)