Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Distance Selling
The Law of E-Comerce
The Distance Selling Regulations 2000 were introduced under the Distance Selling Directive (EU Directive 97/7/EC).
There is various legislation to consider including three items of particularly relevant to UK businesses trading online:
The Data Protection Act 1988,
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 as amended by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) (Amendment) Regulations 2005,
The Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.