Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Friendship :)
Mutual feelings of trust and affection and the behavior that typify relationships between friends
What our good pal Wooden says about being friends ....
Friendship comes from mutual esteem, respect, and devotion. Like marriage, it must not be taken for granted but requires a joint effort.
God created us to be interdependent. We were not designed to go through life alone.
Friendship is doing for others while they are doing for you. It's called ministry when all the doing goes one direction.
"What is a friend? A single soul, dwelling in two bodies" - Aristotle What others thought ...
Mr. Cook - "Friendship is constantly having someone's back."
Mr. Spink - "Friendship is unconditional support even when they/you know they/you made poor choices.
Mrs. VanSickle - "Just being there for someone whether it's good times or bad."
Ms. Brian - "Some you can call in the middle of the night and you know will be there."