Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Perfect World
Transcript of My Perfect World
- You must have been dating for at least 3 years (consecutively).
- Once you are married, you may start having kids one year after being married. Your children are expected to have good manners.
- Marriage is considered very important, and you would be look down upon if you were to split.
- When you get married you move out, but you are to visit your parents often.
- All houses are required to have an outdoor area.
- When you get old and all your children have moved out, you can go to a retirement/nursing home.
- When you die you are cremated. Keeping the Peace Hopefully these obstacles will be overcome, and we will be able to master having a perfect world. My Perfect World Creating a Peaceful Community Overcoming Family Issues Rules
- Every citizen gets a Segway at age 10.
- You are required to go to church every Sunday.
- Along with these rules, you have most of the laws we have today.
- If you break a law you go to court.
- Your punishment depends on the crime you commit. Most felonies result in community service.
- If you have committed a large amount of crimes, or a large crime you go to jail. Family Life Rules and Regulations Everyday Life Children
- Every child starts going to school when they are five. No exceptions.
- A school you learn math, reading, science, history, a class on the problems of the old world (grade 8), nature, and behavior/the bible.
- Once you graduate from grade school, you can go into any field you want. If you can't decide you will be placed in a position that the government thinks is best for you.