Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Joseph,Yesenia,Ivan
How are the glaciers
A glacier is like a river of ice.
The surface of a glacier
The surface of a glacier is not smooth.
How are glaciers made
Glaciers start in places where often snows.
A lot of fresh water is frozen inside a glacier.
An ice sheet always flows toward the sea.
Sheets of ice