Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Wine Industry Analysis
Transcript of Wine Industry Analysis
In conclusion, we determined the competition in the wine industry is increasing therefore narrowing the opportunity to become a winery. Thus we decided if you have any interest of entering the competition in the wine industry, do so with a competitive niche and as soon as possible before the industry is invaded; we ration for a vineyard to obtain success they must establish a quality name through great marketing efforts. Also, one must be considerate of laws that control the ways a winery can operate, produce, label, store, and distribute their wine, along with how they can market it. Competitive Environment Presented by Geronimo Gemoya & Ross Koepsell Any Questions?